Whether you need to replace a water heater in your Citrus Heights, California, home, or you need a new installation, a tankless water heater has many benefits. You may be excited about endless hot water, which is one of the best benefits! Tankless water heating units not only offer virtually instant hot water, but they also have other benefits that grow over time.
- You don’t have to worry about taking cold showers any longer. If you are the last one to shower at the end of the day, your shower will still be hot! You also won’t have to rush before the hot water runs out.
- A tankless water heater gives you the benefit of doing several things at once. Go ahead and run the dishwasher, use hot water to wash your clothes, and take a shower. Most tankless units can keep up with a higher rate of demand than a water heater with a storage tank.
- A tankless water heater lasts longer than a standard water heater. Many tankless units have double the lifespan of a tank water heater. Consider regular preventative maintenance to extend the life of your water heater.
- You will use less water with a tankless water heater. There won’t be as much water going down the drain while you wait for it to reach the appropriate temperature.
- You will save money on your energy bills with a tankless water heater. The savings can grow to 30% annually! While this varies, the savings on your energy and water bills can go toward the investment you made upfront for an upgraded water heating unit.
- Your risk of having rust in your water is eliminated. The water you drink and wash with is cleaner because it doesn’t sit in a holding tank.
- When you install a tankless water heater, the value of your house increases. A tankless unit is a high selling point if you ever want to put your home on the market.